This strawberry cashew sauce is made of raw cashews and strawberries. It’s thick, creamy, and yummy!
This cashew sauce pairs well with soaked buckwheat pancakes, or any other pancakes or waffles.
By the way, the recipe contains vanilla extract. Do not use alcohol-based vanilla extract in this recipe as it will ruin the taste! Use only non-alcohol vanilla extract.
Raw STRAWBERRY CASHEW SAUCE for Pancakes and Waffles
- 1/2 cup of Raw Cashews
- 1 1/2 Tablespooons of Raw Honey or Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen Strawberries
- 1/8 cup Milk, coconut milk or any kind
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Non-alcohol Vanilla extract
How to make strawberry cashew sauce:
- Soak cashews in warm filtered water for 2-4 hours.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a high-powered blender. Add milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Add strawberries, blend again.
- Serve immediately, or keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.